※ Other tools for making heatmap:
4. GeneSpring: Agilent's GeneSpring GX software provides powerful, accessible statistical tools for fast visualization and analysis of transcriptomics, genomics, proteomics and metabolomics data (Commercial software).
6. JavaTreeView:Java Treeview is an open-source, cross-platform rewrite that handles very large datasets well, and supports extensions to the file format that allow the results of additional analysis to be visualized and compared (Alok, et al.,2004).
7. Partek OSAR Solution: a comprehensive suite of advanced statistics, data mining, and interactive visualization tools tailored to identify significant correlations between chemical structures and biological activities. (Commercial software).
8. Gprox: The Graphical Proteomics Data Explorer (GProX) is a freely available complete software platform for comprehensive and integrated analysis and visualization of large proteomics datasets.
9. Mayday package: Mayday is a workbench for visualization, analysis and storage of microarray data.